Who wouldn’t like to show off their best traits? Speaking of traits, who wouldn’t love to give out a best shiny smile? With cosmetic dentistry offered in dental clinics in Vancouver, it’s possible! Cosmetic dentistry helps to enhance one’s smile with teeth whitening and many other associated procedures. If that interests you, read further to know more:
So what exactly is cosmetic dentistry? It’s a field that deals with improving the appearance of teeth or gums. In other words, it deals with the aesthetics of one’s teeth that includes the shape, size, colour and aligning position. While cosmetic treatments are understood to be intensifying the looks of one’s teeth, it is also known for restoring or improving oral health as well.
Some typical cosmetic surgery treatment includes:
- Teeth Whitening: By applying bleach solution to teeth, one can improve the radiance of their teeth and brighten up their smile.
- Teeth Bonding: A composite resin that borrows the colour of teeth can improve the appearance of your existing teeth when attached to it.
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin tooth–coloured shells can act as a cover-up to all sorts of dental imperfections.
- Dental Implants: They are used as replacements to missing teeth. This is employed by a crown onto which the implant is attached.
- Gum Surgery: This helps reshape gums to give them more levelled appearance.
- Tooth Reshaping: Here, Dentist uses a laser or drill for reshaping teeth.
- Porcelain Bridgework: Just like Dental implants, this can be used to replace missing teeth by attaching it to the natural teeth.
This proves to the point that cosmetic surgery has opened various possibilities for an improved appearance to our teeth. What are you waiting for? Visit your nearest Kerrisdale dentist and smile with confidence!