Maintaining oral health is of paramount importance and it’s obvious that many people encounter a lot of teeth related problems. When we undergo any sort of distress pertaining to oral health that’s beyond our control, we seek the advice and help of a dentist in Vancouver. These dentists are specialised in various forms of oral care treatments and some of such treatments are mentioned below:
- Dental implants: This is the most common oral surgical procedure found today. Implants act as perfect substitutes or replacements for your missing teeth. There are various implant types such as Endosteal & Subperiosteal to suit your requirements.
- Removing infected teeth: Teeth that are damaged or infected are surgically removed to prevent any further complexities. Wisdom teeth extractions fall under this category.
- Cosmetic surgery: For those beauty conscious people, cosmetic surgery is done to improve their physical appearance or to get specific parts of the face corrected. Such surgeries can take place in nerves, jaws, skin or other facial portions.
- Jaw surgery: Chewing, speaking and breathing problems might occur if they are any flaws related to your jaw. A surgeon, along with an orthodontist, can help realign the upper and lower jaws so that they function together. This can also bring changes to physical appearance as well.
- Root canal treatment: This common treatment is done to remove the root canal and the pulp of the tooth. Later, the canal is filled with gutta percha and is closed by a cap.
Dental treatments are quite often discouraging to many, however consult and talk through your issues with a best dentist in Vancouver who can understand them and do what comforts you to the best.